“Carl is an excellent presenter and clearly gets the message arcoss. He pulls no punches and gives great examples”
Tim DeGroot, Director, Baseline Training & Consulting, Brisbane, Australia
As a globally recognized speaker, Carl’s speaking tours have taken him to 14 countries on 5 continents. He has spoken extensively in New Zealand, Australia, Canada and South Africa and regularly speaks in Kenya, Mauritius, Nigeria, Tanzania, throughout Asia and the United Kingdom. Carl’s entertaining style, vast business, personal and family experiences and knowledge enable him to captivate attention while delivering a powerful message.
Conferences, workshops, industry associations, public lectures and university events Carl has spoken at include:
- Institute of Directors events in South Africa, Tanzania, Mauritius and Sri Lanka
- Young Presidents Organisation (YPO and YPO Gold) events in South Africa, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mauritius, Nigeria, Nairobi and Sri Lanka
- Entrepreneurs Organisation (EO) events in South Africa, Belgium, Canada , Kenya and Tanzania
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants
- University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business Alumni Function
- United States of America Consulate (Johannesburg) business event
- Centre for Entrepreneurship at the University of Kwa-Zulu Natal public lectures
- Chambers of Commerce events throughout New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and the United Kingdom
Carl is the first to admit his failures, or ‘learning cycles’ as he calls them, and it is through these experiences that you are empowered not to make the same mistakes and ultimately achieve extreme business success faster.
As a mentor, Carl is known for his unique ability to slice through the noise and focus attention on the underlying issues. His questions and insights enable those he mentors to address the key problems and identify solutions that facilitate real change. Carl’s guidance results in the removal of the fears that can paralyse a business’ leader and the unlocking of real business value.
Given Carl’s full schedule, travel and various company board meetings and speaking engagements he only mentors a maximum of ten entrepreneurs, chief executives or managing directors at any one time!
Carl also does not just work with anyone, he selects individuals who are clear on the fact that they want to succeed in business and have the energy, motivation and drive required to succeed.